Saturday, July 13, 2013

Memories Made


Childhood memories are probably one of the most prominent things one can cherish for a lifetime. I can say that although my life has not been perfect, family is what has made it worth while. We have all had our ups and downs, but we have all been there for each other, and although now we have all grown up into our own separate ways and are exploring life individually. I know that they mean everything to me and that I can always count on them whenever it is I need them.
 Now here I'll love to take a minute or two (actually its been all morning) to share some moments me and my cousins have shared throughout our childhood till now.


 This photograph above I think sums up what I believe my childhood should be remembered for. Being happy and having fun with Saul and Judith  were definitely the highlights. I cant remember really much of this day but I can clearly see how happy I was. I know for a fact that at this age my life in general was probably scattered all about. 
As an adult now I cant imagine how unaware I was of the problems accuring at that moment, but that's the beauty of being an innocent kid, and what I wish we can go back to.

Fast forward about 8 years we find ourselves here. Outside of IDDV back in the old days! It was more likely recently after my Grandma died I know it because its at that age when I started to get chubby and I had the most nastiest hairdo ever!LOL! How I regret the way I dressed lol but anyway enough about me. I really miss these days if I'm correct I think its when we were in the junior class (pre-teens) and we would spend almost all our free time together. Saul and Jew were going through their "cholo" phase and I was just nerdy loser me. Yayis always with her curly locks with marry always fallowing her around!:) she was so tiny here! The arrow pointing back there  is directed to another really important person in my life; Rebecca! She has always been like my older sister teaching us some good and some really bad stuff lol:) Sometimes its hard for me to believe she is married and a mother of two gorgeous little princesses. I hope she knows that im always here for here and that I'm always praying for God to give her the strength to get through anything.


 Speaking of Rebecca this picture was tooken at her wedding reception. Yayis, Jew, and me. How i love these girls so much. I don't have any words to type down right now mainly because I already feel like crying and I'm trying to hold them back so that my mother wont think I'm crazy! I'll just say that you girls are so beautiful and strong in God and I miss you so so much! Jew with her conceitedness you've always been so confident and I've always been jealous of that. No matter what you've loved yourself I admire that because thats something I've lacked all my life. I love you my sister! Yayis we have grown up together almost all our lives and I've seen how you're being formed into the women I know God will use. Sometimes I cant stand your attitude girl but its what makes you, you! I love you so much and be strong . You can achieve so much more then you think.


Last pic of this post, I know im missing so many of you, yayis I couldn't find a single pic of you alone on my computer except the big nose one lol! So ill save the embarrassment and just say that we are all grown up now guys! We still have our weddings and kids to look forward to but we can always look back and smile at the memories we have made. I know this post isn't even like 1/8 of what we have done! But ill just wrap this up and go cry lol! 

 I'm missing you all so very much and know that my drifting away from you guys slowly is only me trying to numb the sadness but im still here don't forget me! 
 Los Amo Mucho! 
 Till next post!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment