Thursday, July 11, 2013

The move

Hello guys!
Showing off my camera a little bit and my very amateur picture taking, here are three pictures I chose to represent my summer so far.

This deer "hiney" picture was token in Estes Park, Colorado. My home sweet home. I feel like a deer is in my thought just thinking about it, and how much I long to return to the rocky mountains. I know I will be back but for now ill just cherish the moments that occurred there in my heart.

Now that i think of it this picture kind of looks like a spiders leg or something. But umm no!... Its just some cactus from The land i will be living and working in. Just a small demo of my new "home" lol not posting my living area quit yet because its actually not ready to show yet. lol!:) we have alot of work cut out for when we return to New Mexico. arrrgh!

Last picture for the night is this wonderful shot from I think San Louis? honestly i cant remember at the moment but it was only like a couple hours away from where i am right now and it was so beautiful there the houses and buildings looked like castles! And did i mention there is so much green over here on the east side! 
I LOVE IT!!! <3

Alrighty Peace out everyone!
Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment