Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life as it happens, in Kentucky!

Hey everyone!
Greeting from Kentucky. Lousiville to be exact. It's so beautiful here, the big rivers and bridges. Its not something you see every day in the Rockies.

Although i truly do miss my family both blood and church, Im really enjoying this small vacation!:)
So far I've spend most of my time in my beautiful hotel room. It's the size of most apartments and I have my own room and restroom:) my sisters only enter to sleep in the night. I still haven't been able to get used to the time here, I still sleep at 1:00 a.m and wake up around 9-10. But its probably because I don't have much to do but to rest and enjoy the wifi:)
My goal is to read the bible more and get a prayer routine settled in. All this free time might drive me insane if I don't use it wisely. But yeah here is a video on my short weekend I had in New Mexico after leaving Denver:( 

Anyways till next post! God Bless!:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment