Monday, June 3, 2013

Changes!:(

With so much chaos in my life right now i just wanted to take a break and type down a bit of whats on my mind. 
So as of like about a month or so agoI found out that i will be moving back to New Mexico (8 hours away) which means im leaving all my family, friends, work, church, home, EVERYTHING!!!!!! Im getting out of my comfort zone and moving to the middle of no where:(

But the more i pray about it the less sad i get because i see this as an opportunity I'm  going to give myself the chance to try something out of the routine. Im done to having only the bare necessities with me everything else is well packed and being stored at my grandparents house near where I'm going to be living:/ 
So thats when i realized how official it is! 

Im like trying to avoid everyone close to my heart cause of the fear that i will soon have to say goodbye for who knows how long:(

But all sadness to the side i pray everything comes out great and my plans and dreams only increase. That my opportunities be more open. That i never loose focus on what i want and that i have more time to pursue my life desires:)
We have to keep our heads up no matter  how big the waves of life are or how often they try to wash us out. Lets reach for the sky!
Peace out!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment