Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The New New


Being that it's my second day of a new job (first day on my own though) I think it's appropriate to speak about the topic of starting fresh. I am still not trained to do anything here at work, so with that being said I have a lot of time to kill. Sit back and enjoy my uncensored thoughts,

i'll try not to be long:)
I feel like a lot of people can relate to the idea of putting a stop to everything your doing, you know putting everything on hold, Your work, family, social life, EVERYTHING. Maybe some of you are even at the point where not only do you need a break but you would just like to start all over.
Wake up  in a new town with new faces, a new job, maybe driving a new car,
and oh here is my favorite, in a new-slim-healthier body. Without realizing that you can change everything if you really set your mind to it.
As I have mentioned in the post prior to this I have moved states recently, because I was definitely at that point in my short 23 years of life. As a single mama I have realized that if my life choices don't make me a happy person then it will in fact affect my daughter too. It's weird these mama-daughter senses, does anyone ever get those deep i-feel-you sensations with their kids? Anyways, For that and many more reason I have brought myself to a place that I can say is a clean slate. Luke 1:78 says, “ A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful.” Because of his love we are alive today and are capable of making changes in our lives. You don't have to wait till you move to a different state like I did, or wait till you have a different job etc.Just visualize where you want to be in life and start taking little steps toward it.
Today is your first day of the rest of your life! (okay maybe that is a little cheesy) but really every second is new take advantage.
I am going to illustrate a small outline you can follow to start where you are and get to the point where you wish you could be. I am personally trying this out for myself and it's working, so i pray it could be of some help to others.

Numero Uno: Visualize- In order to get better in this game called life you must be able to have vision. You need to before anything look to the future and picture what it is you want to be. Do you want to finish school? Get a promotion? Hit your goal weight? It would really help if you have qa journal of some sort so you can look back to it. Seeing is believing right.

Numero dos: Action-Now you just have to start taking baby steps towards your new goal. Whether it is enrolling to a school, or even just starting to do research on places you might like to go. Baby steps are the key so that you don't get overwhelmed.

Numero tres: Endure- No matter what don't give up. Even if it's taking a long time as long as everyday you are doing one small thing, that is ok. Trust me even the tiniest step means something cause when you look back to where you started you'll see how far you have come.

Numero Quatro: Achieve- There is nothing to this step other than maybe to celebrate! You did it!

Anyways if you didn't think those steps were very generic, well you are a great soul, and for that i love you. For everyone else you probably are like that's too obvious and well yeah it is so DO IT!
Have a blessed week!

@theejazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment