Friday, August 11, 2017

Remodeling

Hello Peeps,

 How is everyone doing now days?
I woke up very energized and excited to share a little bit about my life, so here it goes.

I moved back to New Mexico about a month ago or so ago, honestly I’ve lost count a little bit. I’ve been contemplating moving back since the New Years. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Denver, but the lifestyle I was living being a single mom just wasn’t cutting it for me. But that is a whole other story in itself that I might share later.

Anyways…

 I own a little, two bedroom home that I had purchased before moving out there 2 years ago. We had gutted it out but I just hadn’t finished renovating it. So in the beginning of the year I set myself a goal to finish it up. I didn’t think it would be this expensive, so with that being said, I’m almost finished!!!!
It’s been one heck of a ride but I’m definitely taking so much pride in all the work that, primarily my father, and secondly myself have put into it.

Although I do have running water, AC and a working toilet, I’m still not ready to move in quite yet. I think once I’m able to shower ill be a little bit more comfortable.

I do enjoy when I’m having a free moment, to walk over to my little place and slowly start making it my home. I still have a lot to unpack and clean but I know that soon ill be able to sleep comfortable there. I’m going to try my best to share it with you all (probably just myself) Starting with what I have now.

Blessing,

@Theejazmin





 btw that picture frame is going lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment