Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Years!
I can't believe 2017 is finally here.

I had such a good 2016 but i am definitely thrilled to get this year rolling.
With all its ups and downs last year was very good to me and Aria!
I never would of imagined myself as a single mama but its truly a huge blessing to have Aria in my life.
She makes me laugh when i need it and softens my edges a bit.
God has kept us in the palm of his hands for sure.

 Some days i get a little overwhelmed with work, driving back and forth, 
and all of lives little mis haves.
But when its just me and her my heart just feels full!
My goals this year is to try and be the best mother i can be to Ari and to travel with her as much as possible. I wants her to learn to experience so much and to get used to being on the road/plane. So far she has been on the plane about 5 times! 
I also want to get back in shape and make my relationship with God so much more stronger.
I know I must work on my intimacy with Jesus.

With so much plans and goals I have this year I can't wait to share them with everyone around me!
Lets have a blessed year!

Love, Jazmin



No comments:

Post a Comment