Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby momo


Hey there! today im going to rant a little about this little guy!


His name is Moises:) he is the youngest of my sibings, going on to six month.


I love all of my brothers but i feel really close to this little "pan bimbo" you cant really tell in these pictures but he is really white skinned people always ask us if we adopted him or something cause in my family we are all a little on the tan side.(Me being the darkest of the bunch!)

But yeah he is very special i have a feeling he will be treated like my own baby and i think he will be the one to fallow my vegetarian footsteps:) since he was born he has been very sensitive to certain foods and formulas. He only takes the good stuff! lol
With his eczema he can only use Lush's Dream Cream as moisturizer lol only natural organic stuff. And Im pretty sure he cant have dairy.
Anyways i love my monkey  just wanted to introduce him to the world!:D
Peace & Love!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment