Monday, April 22, 2013

 Hello Everyone!:)
 Well, well, well... So it seems like spring is never going to come! I personally love the snow but I really want the warm nice days to come, or at least nice enough to be able to go and take a walk at the park! All this winter in April is killing me!
 But the bright side is that it gives me the excuse to be in my room eating and on the computer!:)

 Any ways today I wanted to talk about something a little personal. By personal I mean that I probably wont talk about it in person with anyone but I feel perfectly safe typing it publicly on here.(I know me and my weird logic.) But Im hoping if someone passes by my blog one day and reads this the can hopefully relate, and or learn from my experience.

 Lots wife:
(Story found in Genesis 19:1-26)
So this story about me started a while back now. I could say about a few years ago. I made some really bad choices of which God knows it all, and I know I will never justify myself for them but at the waters of baptism, they were all washed away with His precious blood and grace!
 
  So a couple of months ago maybe even a year I started feeling like I was letting go of God, I say I was letting go because in all honesty He never lets us go He always has us in the palm of his divine hand but we sometime want to backslide and get out of the safe zone. It was a very slow way of spiritual death. I wasn't feeding my spirit with fast and prayer. I would go to church but that was it, it was just my attendance that I counted on. I thought it was enough and that I was fine since in fact I wasn't a 'back slider' I mean I didn't do what I had already stopped doing, "People seriously I still go to church!" Were my thoughts.

 But then God shook me, and man did he shake me hard. It was like cold water in the face to wake me up. I started having so many dreams and all my emotions that I thought were right and all my thoughts and goals changed from one day to another. No one understood me, I didn't even know what was going on. But my prayer was simply: GOD USE ME! LET ME BE AN INSTRUMENT WORTHY OF YOUR USAGE! MOLD ME INTO WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR ME TO BE! TAKE AWAY ANYTHING THAT ISNT FROM YOU!

 I guess moments after that I regretted it a little but now with the time that has passed I thank the Lord for what occured. I lost friends and trust from many people.

 So I had to go through a cleaning and renovating stage. Thats what was asked of me in order to serve the Lord. I was so on board and till this day it hasn't been easy.... Thats what this post is about.

 We are human and the sooner we realize that and humble our self to the God of gods, the sooner he can help us. Guys this testimony isn't about me saying Im better then before and I will never fail again... I was like Lots wife, in the midst of my rising, while God was saving me, I looked back!
But here is the most beautiful part of it all! We no longer live under the law but by GRACE!

 God gave me this:
"She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more" (John 8:11)

His love for us is Un-coditional he doesn't want to condemn us he just asks of us to stop looking back to go and sin no more!

My Point being this evening,night, or morning... Don't become a statue of salt, don't let your spiritual life die or get cold. Repent, ask God to cleanse you and live a holy life.

                                                                                         God Bless,
                                                                                                 @theejazmin 

No comments:

Post a Comment