Thursday, March 27, 2014

Living with a purpose!


"For your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord" Isaiah 55:8 (KJV)

Today it passed through my mind how in my life of 20 years so much has changed. I have been through many trails an tribulations. Some that I yet stay away from thinking about. But I know in my heart that God has them all planned out. No matter what I say or do, what I believe is canceled out with his grace for the better. Who are we to belittle Gods purpose for us?

Psalms 73:16 says, "When I thought to know this, it was too painful."

I cannot even begin to describe what the Lord has revealed to me tonight. With patience and wisdom iIwrite to you whomever reddest this. I pray that it be God using me to get some type of answer to you.

Tonight I was surprised with the scripture of Psalms 73. I would love to put it on here and just let you read it but I believe we must find revelation ourself so I encourage you to read it.

Now for those who took the time to read it or have read it before let me just share a little short testimony with you.

 The last couple of months I was having an inner battle wit myself, desiring things of this world as I'm sure many of you fellow readers can relate to. Complaining and stressing myself with the idea of wanting more in life, I noticed I began to loose focus on what really matters and that is my friends my crown at the end of race!

 I was having a conversation with a dear new friend of mine and I was asking him what made life worth while for him. He started explaining how right now all his hard work and dedication (which I admit is impressive and admirable on my part) was all towards a goal of enjoying life around his late 30's.

 This thoughts of his sounded so legitimately correct and nice. But I surprised myself with the question i asked next.

 "What will be left if in a couple years you die? what will you be able to say that made your life meaningful way after your body starts rotting in the ground?"

 I paused on the phone waiting for his answer but then at the same time I started reflecting with myself... Wow God what are you saying to me? Shortly after hanging up the phone I scrolled carouse the scriptures above.

"23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: Thou hast holden my right hand. 24Thou wilt guide me with thy counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. 25Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides thee. 26 My flesh and my heart faileth; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever." 

I am not worthy of his greatness and mercy nor do i believe i am thinking straight and 100% on his path as of right now. I pray and can only hope that he is just beginning to work on me. May he keep shaking me up and guiding me back to his path every time i try to discourage myself.

God bless, and may his wisdom keep you all in abundance! In Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment