Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Baby Daddy...

Hey guys,
Today I am going to be writing, mainly as a reminder to myself, about a topic that I don’t normally like to bring up in a face-to-face conversation. It’s about the mysterious father of my Ari. Although it is no secret that the man is not a bit part of our lives, I think id like to share today about why, and how I speak of him when such topic tends to be brought up. If you have never herd me speak of him then…GASP…here we go.
 Without getting into the dirt of what went down back in 2014 with my life I will just bring you up to date with the fact that yes I AM a single mother and although our lives aren’t all butterflies and rainbows like my daughter tends to think, we are doing pretty alright.
 The man is very aware that he has a baby somewhere in the world so its not like I never mentioned it to him. Lets just say that we came to an agreement that the best thing for both of our situations is that we stay away from each other. And he so graciously gave me the opportunity to make a life for my child and I without him interrupting with confusion and mediocre time being wasted.
 Listen LINDA (not really for Linda) I am all for those awesome co-parents that successfully are able to raise a child together without being together, that so amazing. But that is not the case here.
 Regardless of that I do not like to speak about him in a negative way. Why? Because people, I was a conscious human being when the event occurred and if I spoke badly about him then what would that say about my judgment? I mean its no secret that I dot really know how to pick them but that’s not relevant lol.
 One of the biggest 3 am conversation question that I get is, “What will you tell her when she asks you about her dad?” and this is what I need everyone to understand, I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING. I know we are not all the same and she might have different feelings or thoughts about it but ill be here for her. It should not and will not be a hard conversation cause I will be honest with her when that time comes. One thing I am sure of though is that I will never make him the villian in our  life story. Weather she meets the man or not I don’t want her to have a negative idea of him or of the choices I’ve made for her.
Lastly, I’d just like to point out that I strongly believe that no one should ever be identified by a bad season in their life. Just cause you make one bad decision doesn’t mean that’s all you will be known for. So lets keep the positive energy going and let's have a blessed life.


@theejazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment