Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial day weekend:)

The gorgeous Ana and I!:)

with the best bud Sammy!

My sister from anotha mister my JEW!!!:)



Camping! what I have been wanting to do for a long time.
 
flying...

Had a very Blessed weekend! Cant thank the Lord enough for the privilege he has given me to spend time with my loved ones!:D Very well worth the time and all! counting the days till the next time i get to see them again!

 "I love you, LORD, my strength" Psalms 18:1... I am now awaiting to get on the plane that will take me back to where I am currently calling home, although the total truth is I am actually leaving home, God has it all under control and I am so sure that I will be back at his perfect timing. For I walk by faith not by sight! again till next time Denver city! SEE YOU VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment