Thursday, June 5, 2014

Aaron's life!

 Can I just start this post by saying, "Hallelujah!"
If you are a workaholic like myself I have a bit of advice for you, always do more then what is expected and never complain. Although you may think that your effort is being over looked, always remember that the God you serve is just and sees it all! He will never let a grain of sand move without him knowing about it or having a set purpose for it.
Today I received some very sad but very good news at work. It was a very bittersweet moment that I had no idea how to react to it. But I totally will raise my hands and except the blessings that are to come! Lately I have been in the middle of some big changes in my personal life and its all been Gods doing I know because doors keep opening and things shift without me even trying.
Let me tell you guys be careful what you declare because sure enough crazy things start to happen!:)
I wish I could say more, but I don't want to spoil it till it becomes more official, it might all be this month and I am so overwhelmed with excitement and enthusiasm to do what He has given me the strength to do.
Although I don't plan to make Aaron's my permanent career for life I am so thankful for the blessing of working at this branch here in small ol' Socorro it's really a great experience for me and I'm truly starting to see what my calling in the workforce is.
Im definitely called to be a business women!
HAHAHA
Yeah sorry Im a bit hyper, but seriously TYJ!




No comments:

Post a Comment