Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sometimes life can be full of surprises.


I have just finished watching a movie called Under the Tuscan Sun let me just say it was a very good movie, I've herd  that the book is better and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. It really made me reflect on the fact that life has a funny way of flipping and turning and changing constantly. Even when we think we have it all figured out and have control of it, God in his great vastness, shakes us up a little in a different direction.
He knows exactly what is coming for us and when you are under his wing you can only imagine that things will get better every second!
 Earlier today I was reflecting how sometimes we are like children, like when our parents would tell us to get ready to go out.My dad would always annoy me with his answer, "Just get in the car and see," I couldn't comprehend it. Why couldn't he just tell me where our destination was? 
Sometimes I feel like that bad habit of wanting to know exactly where I'm going has stuck with me. I seem to be a complaining child with God just asking where he is taking me in life. Slowly he is teaching me of course that although I may not know where the car will stop I have to trust him completely.
So many unexpected surprises have been put in my path lately proving me that God has not left my side! I feel so loved and strong every day a little more. My plans are not his.
 Lastly before I sleep tonight.
Remember no seed thrown by God unto the soil is in vain. He has strategically placed it in the perfect habitat for it to grow and give fruit to what he needs. Anyways thats a whole other post i have coming soon. GB and Goodnight!:)o out, and we would start asking and whining "where are we going?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment