Friday, April 3, 2015

LIFE UPDATE!!!!
Kind of late.... actually more like 4 months late. I found out in january that i was going to be a mom! One of the most surprising, scary, and overwhelming thing that has ever happened to me.
Its been a very bumpy ride so far but I'm sure it will all be worth it at the end.
Im now on my 17th week mark today and sill having all the "morning sickness" I've felt with since the beginning. Berly even starting to show but i keep hearing people say that i still look the same as before I was preggo!
Never in my life did i ever think not gaining weight as a bad thing!
I am so looking forward to loving food again. Ill be finding out what the sex is in a couple of weeks and i am soooo nervous i know no matter what ill LOVE my child its just crazy that soon ill know whether ill be carrying a little boy or girl in septmember. Can't wait to start putting nursery together and going to shop for all the tiny outfits and all!
Till next update!  

No comments:

Post a Comment