Tuesday, April 14, 2015

18 weeks preggo!



At ny four month and some mark in finally starting to feel like myself:) nausea is startig to fade away and my energy has been sneeking back! 
 Im starting to pop to which has been a slow ride for me so far which will soon come to change in sure. A week from today i will be finding out the sex of ny precious little one and i cannot be any more anxious and nervous! Im just praying that he/she is growing strong and healthy. 

 On the other hand i have just recently been informed that i will be moving back home to the rockies soon!!! I cabt be more excited then to have my baby born and raised in te most beautiful states in the us! Colorado is definetly my home sweet home!
 
Oh jaja and i cut my hair. Like ten healthy long inches!!! No reason really other then to donate and not gave to spend my hot summer dealing with my hair lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment